Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Things 8 and 9

I have had a bloglines account that has been unattended for some time, so doing this exercise was yet another refresher for me in web 2.0. I now have my accounts better organized into playlists, something I had never done before (art, children's literature, home schooling). I have deleted all the feeds I had used in grad school. Now when I check new feeds, it will only be topics that are relevant and interesting for me. This was a good exercise in virtual weeding!

As you can see, most of the blogs I subscribe to pertain to library topics, particularly children's literature. But I have my favorite art info blogs to keep up with my "other" life, as well as some good vegan ones. While it may not reflect it when you click on the link on the blog roll link to the left, I have them all organized into playlists...although I think I need to sort them by folders when I have time.

Thank you, Jill, for your timely appearance today to help me through the glitches! :)

No comments: