Friday, April 25, 2008

#14 Technorati, or how to make my head implode

Maybe it's because it is Friday, but I am on web 2.0 overload. Too much to look at here...

So there are 1,208 posts tagged with "learning 2.0", and 1,014 blogs, none of which I felt like reading, so I skimmed. I can save surfing the 2.0 stuff another time. Right now, as I am working on my Ocean County Homeschooling blog I am searching "home schooling and finding some other fine blogs and posts to compare. Then I went into "Portrait Painting" to explore folks that share my other profession. I can certainly kill a lot of time here, searching out other postes, blogs, photos, etc. In all honesty, I will probably use this for homeschooling, art and kids literature more than I will use if for 2.0. But I had not known about Technorati before this. When I am less busy, I will certainly play around with this more.

No comments: