Tuesday, May 13, 2008

#19 Web 2.0 awards et al...

What fun sites!!! I am not sure I will use Colorblender as I don’t do webdesign, etc., but since my previous incarnation before librarianship was and is artist, I can really appreciate this. I feel like I have a whole palette before me, but having the HSV option expands it so much more.
Loved Pandora and signed up immediately. I often use music sites on the Internet but I have never had a personalized one. I need a music seeker that will find me music similar to what I like. So I did a couple of searches, first I found me some Indigo Girls and I see that is now on my list…then Celtic Folk and voila! There it is and my list grows. I think this may be my new favorite site…
My favorite award winners on SEOmoz’s site that I actually use are Bloglines, LibraryThing, PBWiki. One that I have been using but is not listed is TravelBuddy, but I will have to check out the other social traveling sites here. Admittedly, there is a lot here on SEOmoz I would like to explore further so it shall be bookmarked.
I just got a kick out of the name WuFoo under Content Aggregation and Management so I checked it out – NOT something I would use since I am not a business or have a need to collect data or payment from anyone. Perhaps if I find time to go back to my portrait business….

No comments: